Autumn Digital Industry Pass 2020
Complementary to our summer programme, our autumn films and activities will continue to be available online. For those in the industry, the best way to connect is through our Digital Industry Pass for our autumn programme. The Digital Industry Pass is available to filmmakers, artists and members of the film, digital art and related industries, internationally. Those who purchased a Digital Industry Pass during our summer programme (10 June - 31 August) will automatically have access to the autumn programme.
The Autumn Digital Industry Pass gives you access to the following programme available from October to November 2020:
- Doc/Player – our online industry screening platform offering a curated programme of new films from all over the world, from across our non-competitive film strands: Into the World, Rebellions, Rhyme & Rhythm and Ghosts & Apparitions. Films from each strand will be available for up to two weeks in parallel with their screening in Sheffield. To see films and dates available, click here
- Streaming of this year’s BBC Three Pitch
- Digital Industry Catalogue and Industry Representatives Guide
- Access to our online list of accredited Digital Industry Passholders
- Access to recordings of our summer 2020 talks and panels
For answers to frequently asked questions about accessing the digital programme with your Digital Industry Pass, click here
To sign up for our enews and keep up to date with the programme, click here
Value Added Tax
The following categories of Autumn Digital Industry passholders are not required to pay UK VAT
- Businesses based within the EU
- Anyone based outside of the UK or EU
If you fall into one of the above categories, please email registration[@]sheffdocfest.com with your address, details of your business status and VAT number if applicable. We will then send a private link to complete payment without UK VAT.
All UK-based passholders are required to pay UK VAT as well as EU consumers.
Autumn Digital Industry Pass
Access to our digital autumn 2020 programme
Available until 27.11.2020
Concession - £15 + VAT (if applicable)
The Concession rate is available to filmmakers, artists and members of the film or digital art related industries who meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have applied for or are in receipt of the UK's Universal Credit, Job Seeker's Allowance, Employment and Support Allowance, Personal Independence Payment or Carer's Allowance
- Have applied for or are in receipt of your country's social assistance benefit programmes
- 30 years old or younger on 27 November 2020
- Enrolled in post-graduate studies alongside working in the industry
- Anyone who has been made financially vulnerable by COVID-19
To receive a registration link, please email registration [at] sheffdocfest.com with photo ID and information about your concessionary need.
Digital Student Pass - £15 + VAT
The Autumn Digital Student Pass is available to students based within the UK and includes all the benefits of the Autumn Digital Industry Pass.
To receive a registration link, please email registration [at] sheffdocfest.com with proof on enrolment at an educational institution.
ODA Country Resident £10
For filmmakers, artists, and members of the film or digital art industries who are currently residing in countries receiving Official Development Assistance.
To receive a registration link for our ODA concessionary discount, please email registration [at] sheffdocfest.com with proof of residential address. To confirm your residency, please supply one of the following documents: utility bill, rental agreement, bank statement or government paperwork/ID with your address.